The Serta iComfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 3000 Firm mattress was made for those who want a firm-feeling mattress that doesn't sacrifice luxury or comfort. Featuring a combination of cooling TempActiv® gel memory foam, Pillow Soft® HD foam and a layer of cooling gel foam, these work to create a cool, cradling sleep experience. Supporting these is Serta's two-layer hybrid coil system, with a unique layer of micro-hybrid coils. This double row of coils responds to every curve and movement of your body, promoting a deep, restful sleep experience.
- TempActiv® Gel Memory Foam - This innovative memory foam infuses TempActiv® gel technology directly onto the surface of premium, body-contouring memory foam for a "cool-to-the-touch" feeling the moment you lie down.
- TempActiv® Touch Cover - TempActiv technology is integrated into premium fabric for an instant cooling sensation you can feel the moment you touch the mattress surface.
- EverCool® Fuze Gel Foam - A fusion of cooling gel and foam, this special blend promotes cooling by increasing airflow and dissipating heat.
- Serta Pillow Soft® HD - This layer of soft yet supportive foam gently cradles the body to help provide pressure relieving comfort.
- Serta Micro Hybrid Coil™ - This is a unique layer of micro-coils designed to work in sync with the memory foam layers around it. As you lie down, these coils closely react to every contour of your body, aiding the transition between relaxing comfort and all-night support.
- 1008 Hybrid Coil™ Support System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement - Serta's latest and most advanced coil support system is built to deliver the ideal trifecta of comfort, support, and durability. It combines a responsive top section for plush-like comfort, an adaptive middle section for conforming support and a sturdy bottom section that ensures a consistent, long-lasting feel. All three sections work together to support every curve of your body.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.